How do I make a payment for a Coral purchase?
Coral offers multiple methods to make payments for your order: Credit Card & Debit Card, Net Banking and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Coral and our payment gateways ensure to protect your card information.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on Coral (Octroi, Sales Tax)?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with Coral. We offer free delivery if the order is Rs. 3000 or over. The prices listed for all items are final and all-inclusive. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) is an alternate method of purchasing from us, other than Online (By Credit, Debit card and Net banking). In the C-o-D payment terms or C-o-D service, you pay at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance.
Are there any hidden terms and conditions for a C-o-D purchase?
The maximum order value for a C-o-D payment is Rs. 50,000. It’s strictly a cash-only payment method any other method cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Please note, we do not accept foreign currency as payment against a COD order.
How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card and is it safe? (to consult with HDFC)
We accept all VISA, MasterCard both Indian & foreign cards are supported and not International. Purchase limit through net banking & card is as per your card limit.
All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Coral and our trusted payment gateways use encryption technology to protect your card information
List of Credit & Debit Cards to be accepted:
Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) Order
- All items that have the “Cash-on-Delivery Available” Icon are valid for order by Cash-on-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select “Pay By Cash-on-Delivery”
- Enter CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
- Once verified and confirmed and be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Channel Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order.
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum order value for C-o-D is Rs. 50,000
- Please make ONLY Cash Payment at the time of delivery.
- For order value less than Rs.3000, delivery at Ex Dealer show room only.
Shipping & Warranty policies
Are Sanitaryware, CP, Wellness, Mirror & Kitchen Sink products purchased online covered by warranty?
All items sold on Coral’s website come with Coral’s warranty terms & will be serviced by Coral.
All products (Sanitaryware, CP, Wellness, Mirror & Kitchen Sink) are covered under Coral warranty policies. To know more about the warranty policies kindly see warranty page
How much are the delivery charges?
Coral provides free delivery on all items if your total order amount is Rs.10000/- or more. Otherwise Rs. 250/- is charged as delivery charges.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time may differ from one item to another. Please read below for an explanation of delivery estimates:
Mentioned as 15 days delivery time: These items will also be mentioned as “In Stock”. For all areas serviced by Coral’s channel partners the delivery time will be 15-18 business days. For other areas, orders will be sent from Central warehouse through transport service which may take 21-25 days depending on the location. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Mentioned as more than 21 days delivery time: We procure and ship the items within the time specified on the item details page. Some items have to be imported from outside India. These items can take 21 or more days to reach you. You can always rest assured that you will receive your order within the time specified.
Preorder or Forthcoming or Awaiting: These items are soon to be available and we prebook your item for you. The item will be sent to you within 15 days of its arrival. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. Eg: 30th April.
For Out of Stock items: Currently we do not have these products available for sale. Please write to us with your details and we will let you know once it is available for sale at www.coral.pk. The availability of product is purview of Coral
With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. You can also see the history of the same in your cart. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details.
How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through Transport & Channel partners.
If there is no channel partner available in your area, we will ship your items via local transport. If your order contains any critical item* we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our channel partners.
All products should be checked thoroughly during delivery for any incidental damages. No claim, except manufacturing defect, will be entertained once the product is delivered & money received.
What about warranty & hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional charges apart from shipping charges for invoice value less than Rs.10,000. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices.
Warranty terms & conditions as per Coral’s warranty policies (to enclose warranty policies).
Why does the estimated delivery time vary from product to product?
Items which are labeled ‘In Stock’ on their respective product pages, are stocked in our various warehouses and usually take 12-15 business days to reach our customers. Items which we will need to procure or import – the delivery of these items can vary between 6-8 weeks.
Does Coral deliver internationally?
Coral does not deliver items internationally. But you are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in India.
Replacement & Refund Policies
Replacement Guarantee? How do I get a defective item, ordered on www.coral.pk, replaced?
All physical products sold on www.coral.pk (except electronic items) are covered under our Warranty Policy & will be replaced accordingly. Kindly visit warranty page on website for more details.
In order to get a defective item replaced
- Contact Customer Care via the Coral Contact Us page or call us on +92-42-37550437, within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped only after verification & approval by our service engineer/regional customer care head who will contact you within 48 hrs.
Please note –
- Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with Coral.
- Replacement is offered for the products sold at www.coral.pk only.
- All products should be checked thoroughly during delivery for any incidental damages. No claim, except manufacturing defect, will be entertained once the product is delivered & money received.
How do I cancel an order on www.coral.pk?
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing it, we will refund the entire amount. Or else the order will be considered confirmed.
Note: If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact Us OR Call Us on +92-42-37550437, and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement –
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Products with tampered or missing parts & packaging;
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, Coral’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.